[Banshee-List] 9.10 Device Support and 1.6 Beta 3

Two questions.

1.  I upgraded from Jaunty to Karmic, and now, cannot get Banshee to
recognize/mount any of my devices... iPod, Sanza Fuze, etc.  Has anyone
resolved this?  Did I just miss it somewhere?

2.  It says on your site that 1.6 Beta 3 was released on Nov. 20.  I updated
my Software Sources, but it still shows that 1.6 Beta 2 (1.5.1) is the
current version... so there is nothing to update.  I followed all directions
for updating the ppa information and related terminal scripts twice and
nothing.

Please advise.

Thanks!