Re: [Banshee-List] How to write my first Plugin

> Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:58:13 -0800
> Subject: [Banshee-List] How to write my first Plugin
>

> Hi,
>
> I search for a guide / api documentation / sourcecode sample or whatever to
> write my first banshee plugin since hours(!). The most interesting resource
> I found was a code sample from 2005 ( SamplePlugin.cs ) but it doesn't
> compile / work. It seems that the API is changed.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> L3vi
> --

Actually, there are quite a few extensions in the source code of Banshee itself. Some of them are fairly complicated, but others are fairly simple (like the cover art fetcher).
But I agree that the Banshee project is missing a good tutorial on how to write plugins!

mat

Deel je favoriete foto's online met Windows Live Photos