Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

Sex, 2009-11-20 às 19:30 -0800, Gabriel Burt escreveu:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I think it would be valuable to Banshee as a project and community to
> adopt GNOME's release schedule.  We would put out big releases,
> intended to be picked up by various distros, on a six-month cycle.
> What do you think?

As a translator I think it's really great! Having things 100% translated
for a stable release is much easier when you have a fixed release
schedule, so I hope you go forward with this idea.

--
Regards,

António Lima
www.blog.amrlima.info