[Banshee-List] lost scrobbles while last.fm was not available

Due to banshee (1.5.1) not using libproxy and parsing my proxy
environment properly (I have to set it manually/explicitly before I
start it but forgot to), it seems that banshee has failed to scrobble
the last few days of my listening.

I had thought that banshee keeps track of failed scrobbles and queues
them up locally for the next time it is able to scrobble and pushes all
of the queued ones through.  However, I made sure I was connected to
last.fm and played a track through to the end and I saw it get scrobbled
on last.fm, but none of the tracks that had not been scrobbled for the
last few days appeared on last.fm.  I'm assuming that's lost information
at this point.  :-(

So, a couple of things.  1) it would be nice if one could see the local
list of tracks to be scrobbled. 2) it would be nice if banshee didn't
lose locally queued scrobbles for any reason and 3) in the case of 2, it
would be nice to be able to select a range of tracks played (assuming
one sorts by last played) and re-scrobble them.

Thots?

b.