Re: [Banshee-List] Feature Request?

I think you might have misunderstood me.  When I said "the genre one
as a condition", I meant actually referring to the first *smart
playlist* from the second, not to a specific genre.  In this way, you
can combine AND/OR logic to your heart's content.  Edit a smart
playlist, and look at the fields dropdown - you'll notice there is a
Smart Playlist entry.

Ha! I never noticed that option before in the drop down, totally missed that. Thanks for the tip. That will definitely serve my purpose...
Daniel

Gabriel