Re: [Banshee-List] Feature Request?

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Daniel <techknow internalkernel com> wrote:
> On 11/11/2009 01:25 PM, Gabriel Burt wrote:
>> You can work around this by creating another Smart Playlist that
>> references the genre one as a condition, and also specifies the
>> playcount condition.
>>

> Totally, which brings me back to my issue of not being able to shuffle
> according to a smart playlist with more than one grouping criteria - like 3
> genres for instance.

I think you might have misunderstood me.  When I said "the genre one
as a condition", I meant actually referring to the first *smart
playlist* from the second, not to a specific genre.  In this way, you
can combine AND/OR logic to your heart's content.  Edit a smart
playlist, and look at the fields dropdown - you'll notice there is a
Smart Playlist entry.

Gabriel