[Banshee-List] Feature Request?

Hi, I figured I'd ask here before filing a bug report/feature request. I did some searching but didn't find anything regarding this. I figure someone has to have asked about this one before...

A shuffle priority schedule - so you can select to favor songs or artists that have not been played before. I guess you could even just add a selection to "Shuffle by play count" and favor zero or lower values.

Hopefully this makes sense. If this is already a current feature request, please point me to that area so I can track it. Otherwise, I'd be happy to take the time to fill out the necessary bug report to request it. If that is the correct approach.

Thanks
Daniel