Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-by-default in Ubuntu talk - happening now

With everything enabled, I get this on sudo apt-get build-dep banshee:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded

Neal

Mo wrote:
Dear Rick,

You use Jaunty, right? There, the package's name is
banshee. But you also have to enable (i.e. tick) "source code" and
apt-get update in package sources if you haven't done so yet.

Then:

sudo apt-get build-dep banshee

***

Am Tue, 26 May 2009 15:47:15 -0700 (PDT)