Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-by-default in Ubuntu talk - happening now

Yep, I'm running Jaunty.  I have source code enabled in sources.  When I do a
make install I get the following error:

Cannot open assembly '../../../build/dll-map-verifier.exe': No such file or
directory.
make[3]: *** [../../../bin/Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll] Error 2

Any helpful hints would be great...and thanks for your help so far.