Re: [Banshee-List] duplicate music library entries

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Fabien Basmaison
<fabien basmaison gmail com> wrote:
> Gabriel Burt a écrit :
>>
>> You could just remove all tracks from your library and then Media ->
>> Import again.
>
> If I'm correct, the problem in doing so is that you lose every "database
> only" tags like the ratings...

If it's seeing duplicates then those tags have already been lost since
they're attached to the old copy that is no longer there.  The only
way I can see to preserve this info is to craft a few database queries
and run them against the DB directly.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com