Re: [Banshee-List] Seems like Banshee ruined my iPod...

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 9:11 PM, TLHN <tilhon hotmail com> wrote:
> And then I managed to restore and reset the iPod using iTunes on my friend's
> Mac. However no I am back at square one again... I'm starting to suspect
> that my iPod Classic 6th Generation 120 Gb isn't compatible with Linux at
> all, which really sucks because I really love it, it's in pretty good shape
> and it cost a lot of money for a poot student as myself.
>
> Am I correct?

It's far more likely that this is a Banshee bug than that the device
is flat-out incompatible with Linux.  The fact that it managed to sync
anything at all is evidence that it works, to some degree, or rather
that it *can* work under the right circumstances.

I'd open a bug report against Banshee and include as much information
as you possibly can about this problem.  If you have some free time
and don't mind tinkering with your iPod some more then you may be able
to help resolve this bug for you and others.

Please see <http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/> about
filing bug reports.

Cheers,

--