[Banshee-List] duplicate music library entries

Hey there everybody.   I am a rather happy user of Banshee 1.4, but I keep
bumping up against this library problem.  Due to logistical reasons, most of
my music is over on my windows partition.  And, as I'm sure many people
know, from time to time, for one reason or another, windows partitions come
unmounted.  So I remounted and rescanned my music files.  And now Banshee
has entries for every track on my windows partition twice, once for my old
mount point and once for my new.  How do I delete my Banshee database so I
can start from scratch?  Or is there another method I can use?  I've
searched for solutions online, but I haven't found anything yet that I
understand.

Thank you all in advance.