[Banshee-List] Seperating Ipod songs from main library

Hey, I love Banshee but one thing that's a bit annoying is that my ipod
library is seen in my main library. All of the songs I have on both the ipod
and on my hard drive show up twice, even if the ipod's not plugged in. Is
there a way to keep that from happening without syncing the ipod? Sorry if
this has been covered before, I couldn't find it in a search.

cheers,

carleton