Re: [Banshee-List] Seperating Ipod songs from main library

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:16, carleton <atwaterc yahoo com> wrote:
Hey, I love Banshee but one thing that's a bit annoying is that my ipod
library is seen in my main library. All of the songs I have on both the ipod
and on my hard drive show up twice, even if the ipod's not plugged in. Is
there a way to keep that from happening without syncing the ipod? Sorry if
this has been covered before, I couldn't find it in a search.

I don't have an iPod, so I don't know how you triggered this issue, but perhaps you could use Tools | Rescan Music Library to scan the library? It should resolve any mistaken tracks, and certainly there shouldn't be any duplicated tracks (which would probably be the focus of a bug report).

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net