Re: [Banshee-List] Seperating Ipod songs from main library

carleton wrote:
> Hey, I love Banshee but one thing that's a bit annoying is that my ipod
> library is seen in my main library. All of the songs I have on both the ipod
> and on my hard drive show up twice, even if the ipod's not plugged in. Is
> there a way to keep that from happening without syncing the ipod? Sorry if
> this has been covered before, I couldn't find it in a search.

Excuse me, but I think I don't completely understand your issue. Anyway,
it seems like a bug, so, could you make sure you're running the last
version (1.4.3) and file it with the clear steps to reproduce?

http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs

Thanks,

	Andrés