Re: [Banshee-List] Sync Has Left My iPod Classic Useless

I'm a newbie to Ubuntu.  1.2.1 is still the version that installs when you
select Banshee from the Add Software feature.  I finally figured out how to
download and install the package to upgrade.  Banshee 1.4.3 works like a
charm, and now the files on my iPod play again without being tethered to the
computer.  The more I learn, the more impressed I am with Ubuntu and
products like Banshee :-D