Re: [Banshee-List] "Party shuffle" extension?

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> Regarding (a), I believe that the playlist generated is a dynamic one,
> such that if you finish playing that playlist, it will generate more.
>
> --
> Chow Loong Jin

Ah, so it is :) I hadn't played enough songs to realise that because it had
just listed about half-a-dozen tracks and I'd assumed that was all it
thought was similar. I've just played through it now and it adds more tracks
in as it goes and leaves the old tracks listed

Now, if only someone could do something similar but without the similarity
rating then we could have something close to Party Shuffle and be able to
have rather eclectic shuffling as well :)

Thanks,

IBBoard