[Banshee-List] "Party shuffle" extension?

I'm experimenting with a move from Exaile to Banshee (I'm in a mood for
change - Fedora to openSuse, Eclipse PDT to Geany, and now this :D) and I
thought it might have a "party shuffle" plugin/extension with similar
behaviour to iTunes and Amarok.

There has been an extension for it back in 2006
(http://osdir.com/ml/gnome.mono.banshee/2006-04/msg00105.html) but the link
is dead and it probably isn't compatible with the latest Banshee. Apparently
Amarok has had "party shuffle" functionality for ages, as has iTunes, but
none of the Gnome players seem to have it.

I know I can create dynamic/smart playlists, but I want to have the "party
shuffle" functionality of showing the last X (normally 5, I think) played
songs and a random queue of Y songs (normally about 20) that you can remove
songs from and rearrange. I know I can just use the standard shuffle, but
back when I used Windows and iTunes I found it useful to see the recently
played songs and remove songs I didn't want before they even started.

If anyone knows of any plugins or thinks it would be interesting to add (or
has any other information :) ) then that'd be great.

Thanks,

IBBoard