Re: [Banshee-List] Re vamping the Music Library Columns

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 6:02 PM, nulall <nul all gmail com> wrote:
>> Location to only display full path if not in "Music Library"
>> If I have file:///home/neil/Music/ set as my music library, only show me
>> the file path in terms of subfolders.
>> That sounds reasonable, though if you're worried about overall crowding I
>> am curious why you want the Location to be listed in your track listing?
>> (To me that column is almost entirely useless.)

I don't keep Location opened all the time, but it's nice sometimes to help
with organizing my library and tell the difference between 2 versions of the
same (or similar) song.  Also, my concern isn't so much about general
crowding, it's about getting the most info per pixel in a presentable way :)

Yeah, definitely; still a valid concern and a good suggestion. I'd suggest filing a bug on this one too.

Thanks for being so receptive! I'm assuming this means that you're going to
assign these bugs to yourself? ;)

Haha, no, but I do follow them; I might be up for working on some in the future though. :)

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net