Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.1 ignoring embedded cover art

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Gilbert Mendoza <gmendoza gmail com> wrote:
Hope this helps others.  I really think this needs to be addressed as a bug.

Definitely; I mentioned before that these would be worth reporting. Would you be able to do it? See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/ for more information. If not, someone else could take up the task. (I may eventually, but not at the moment.)

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net