Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.1 ignoring embedded cover art

Here is a screenshot of two applications.  On the left is Mp3tag, installed
under Wine, which is showing the actual embedded artwork for the track.  On
the right is Banshee.  I've imported a single album to the library, and
Banshee has needlessly downloaded album art instead of using the embedded
art.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3002/2840004685_715853148e.jpg?v=0

There is a clear difference, here.  Amarok works just fine using the
embedded artwork.  In fact, every application that I've used can see the
embedded artwork.... except Banshee.

I know that Amarok relies on a library called taglib to retrieve cover art,
does Banshee rely on a similar library?  I installed Banshee 1.2.1 from the
PPA repos for Ubuntu Hardy, is it possible that a dependency was left out?