Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.1 ignoring embedded cover art

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Jon Cosby <jon jcosby com> wrote:
The covers in the linked image look the same to me. Am I missing something? Banshee does find the embedded art by my experience.

Do you think you could check out and comment on that bug I mentioned?

Personally I have the cover art fetcher disabled.

Ah, of course! I had forgotten about this (call me an old hat). MercuryShadow, you can disable the fetching of cover art via Edit > Preferences, go to the Extensions tab and disable the Cover Art Fetching extension. Potential caveat (I don't really know): maybe this would disable it fetching local cover art, whether in the folder or embedded?

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net