Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.3.1 - problem picking up gstreamer gnome profiles?

> Those profiles are used for CD importing and for transcoding.
>
> Gabriel

So, for instance if I have an ogg file and I put it into my ipod, does
the transcoding happens automatically?
but which profile is selected? does it present a popup to choose?

if it works in this way we need the same code (which automatically
starts the transcoding) for video transfers...

Which is the best gstreamer plugin that supports h264, xvid, or mpeg4?