[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.3.1 - problem picking up gstreamer gnome profiles?

Hi, my system is set up with an aac (m4a) gstreamer pipeline in gnome audio
profiles, all needed gstreamer plugins are installed. I can rip a cd into
m4a using Rhythmbox, then import this into my Banshee library, then sync
these with my ipod. I believe this proves that the cdda-->.m4a gstreamer
pipeline works, but it is not available in the settings in Banshee. As as
test, I set up a new gstreamer pipeline in Gnome (just a copy of the flac
one with a new name) but this does not appear as an option in banshee
either. What is happening? Is Banshee not using the gnome audio profiles, or
filtering the choices in some way?

Darrell