Re: [Banshee-List] Some features I would definitely like for Banshee 1.2 !

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 16:48, Chris Van Steenlandt <Chris vansteenlandt telenet be> wrote:
For those who do not know it yet : banshee 1.2 is on the way and scheduled for July.
Banshee 1.0 knocked a few people off their feet but once recovered they found out that 1.0.0 had it tiny little annoyances that resulted in peopled grabbing back to Amarok. banshee 1.2 has the potential to take away those annoyances and make sure that you won't have to look back anymore to your beloved Amarok.

Is Amarok the benchmark here? When I'm not using Banshee it's only because I'm debugging it (testing stuff on Bugzilla and all), and in those cases I'm using Rhythmbox.

<SNIP>

I think everything you mentioned, like Sandy said, has bugs filed, and I'd guess that a lot of them will make it into 1.2. Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you need help finding any of the bugs; I keep a reasonably close watch.

Cheers,
Andrew