Re: [Banshee-List] Multi-Artist albums

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:34:44 -0500, "Gabriel Burt"
<gabriel burt gmail com> said:
> I made some mockups today, you can see them at
> http://banshee-project.org/~gburt/filter_menu_mockups/
>
> Note that 1) the first item "All X" stays visible all the time  2) the
> View menus would probably change, be much simpler than these mockups
> show, probably show put the visiblity/add new filter in the main View
> menu  3)  the scrollbar for the filters would start beneath the "All
> X" item (since it stays visible all the time).  Thanks to lamalex for
> the feedback already on IRC.

The mockups look great. Will the filters be able to include sort rules
against another field as well? The only use case I have in mind is the
Album view sorting by Year/chronologically instead of A-Z, but I suppose
one could come up with others. It's come up a few times since this new
layout was started and is high on my personal wish list (though right
below Replaygain).

-Wade