Re: [Banshee-List] Change Podcast Directory?

I like this idea a lot.  Would this make sense?

1.  In the Tools/Preferences tab add an additional dialog tab for
"Files"
2.  Allow the user to configure paths for...
    a.  Music
    b.  Podcasts
    c.  Movies/Video podcasts
    d.  Coverart
3.  The default would be to have them cascaded under the Music folder.
4.  We could even consider a "Backup..." button?

Steve.