Re: [Banshee-List] Change Podcast Directory?

2008/7/16 Brandan E. Lloyd <gnome thelloyds net>:
It looks like the Podcast directory is placed in a sub-directory named Podcasts in the Music directory by default.  I didn't look too in depth but seems like the magic happens on or around line 80 here http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/banshee/trunk/banshee/src/Extensions/Banshee.Podcasting/Banshee.Podcasting/PodcastService.cs?view=annotate.  Is there a way to link directly to a line in the repository?

Huh...it wasn't on mine.  I have my Music on /scratch/$USER/Music, but Podcasts showed up in /home/$USER/Podcasts.

Could this be cruft from my pre-1.0 banshee days mucking around with gconf or .config?

Matt
--
That rug really tied the room together. -- The Dude
Matt Thompson