Re: [Banshee-List] Change Podcast Directory?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:45, Stephen Holmes <stephen onedotone com> wrote:
I like this idea a lot.  Would this make sense?

1.  In the Tools/Preferences tab add an additional dialog tab for
"Files"
2.  Allow the user to configure paths for...
   a.  Music
   b.  Podcasts
   c.  Movies/Video podcasts
   d.  Coverart
3.  The default would be to have them cascaded under the Music folder.
4.  We could even consider a "Backup..." button?

I think it sounds like a great idea. Could you possibly create a bug on Bugzilla? (If not, I always could.)