Re: [Banshee-List] Change Podcast Directory?

It looks like the Podcast directory is placed in a sub-directory named Podcasts in the Music directory by default.  I didn't look too in depth but seems like the magic happens on or around line 80 here http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/banshee/trunk/banshee/src/Extensions/Banshee.Podcasting/Banshee.Podcasting/PodcastService.cs?view=annotate.  Is there a way to link directly to a line in the repository?

Brandan