[Banshee-List] Change Podcast Directory?

Folks, I just installed Banshee 1.0 and I like it, but I'm wondering if it's
possible to move the default Podcasts directory?

I ask because I'd rather not have it in /home as I do auto-backups of /home
many times a day and would rather have the podcasts on the same,
un-backed-up external drive that my Music, Pictures, etc. are located.  I
did try looking through gconf-editor but I couldn't find a key for this
option.

Is this possible?