Re: [Banshee-List] Fwd: Lastfm 2.0 access

Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
>> On nie, 2008-07-13 at 22:28 +0200, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
>>> Than you'd need to teach the proxy which URIs are supposed to be
>>> cacheable and which are dynamic views that change over time despite
>>> keeping the same address. This way you'll end up with a specific
>>> solution anyway.
>> Specific to the site, not the application.
>
> It's a library. I believe having
> $XDG_CACHE_DIR/lastfmaccessthingie/data.sqlite is a better solution
> for having a site-specific cache.
Having a persistent cache is currently not in my scope. Neither is URI
specific behaviour.
I as of today even exclude proxy support - which might become needed
very soon.

The ironic thing is - libwww would have all the things I need
implemented - but there's no development going on in the last years.