Re: [Banshee-List] UI Bling

Scott,

Like I originally mentioned about your rendering performance work, this
is not something that needs to be done at this time. The idea is good,
but the added complexity at this point in development for trunk is not
worth it.

Also, the UserEvent stuff was ported a couple of months ago, but it was
really more like a rewrite. The service to use is UserJobManager. In
ThickClient there is a UserJobTile and a UserJobTileHost that handles
the GUI side of the jobs.

--Aaron