Re: [Banshee-List] Can i use MySql for a database?

On 12/28/2008 08:50 AM, amrhassan wrote:
The same thing was happening to me on Amarok with sqlite, so i know that
it's not a banshee thing.
No, you don't. It's a reasonable guess but you really don't know. As Aaron said, he has tested much larger databases without any slow down.

Aaron posted some simple instructions to debug your install; you're more likely to get help if you follow them. If I recall he just wanted you to check your sqlite3 version, get a log of Banshee with --debug and --debug-sql enabled and attach to a bug, and upload your database somewhere so he can mess around with it.

It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so, and it might really help you and others out!

Best,
Sandy