Re: [Banshee-List] Can i use MySql for a database?

Honestly, those symptoms don't sound related to sqlite/your library. If
all you are doing is clicking "next", nothing much happens DB wise...

What does "sqlite3 --version" say?

Could you also run this:

banshee-1 --debug --debug-sql &> banshee-sql-log

And play around with Banshee for a couple of minutes? It would then be
helpful if you could open a bug with the details from this mailing list
thread, and attach the log above (banshee-sql-log), mention your
hardware and sqlite version.

If you don't mind uploading a compressed version of your database
somewhere, that could prove extremely helpful in finding the real cause
of the slow down, or at least ruling out sqlite. I've done tests on
databases in many cases 2 or 3 times as large with no slow down.

Thanks,
Aaron