Re: [Banshee-List] Can i use MySql for a database?

On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 19:58 +0100, LCID Fire wrote:

> > No, that is not currently supported.
> A general question - if mysql support would be submitted would it be
> accepted into main repro?

Not likely, not likely at all. Our database layer is very specific to
sqlite for things like indexes, caches, and various optimizations.

http://svn.gnome.org/svn/banshee/trunk/banshee/src/Libraries/Hyena/Hyena.Data.Sqlite/

.. and various other things.

I'd be more interested in getting a copy of this 14k track library,
hardware information, and the sqlite version.

--Aaron