Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes
- From: "Andrew Conkling" <andrew conkling gmail com>
- To: banshee-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:40:43 -0400
On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
2008/8/17 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
>> There's one thing that doesn't feel right to me, UI-wise : having the
>> "Stop Between Songs" placed into the Next button's menu.
> What about on the status bar, along with the Repeat setting? That seems toI like the idea of having the stop-between-songs in the Next button's
> be an intuitive place for it.
menu because it is a modifier to how the "next" action/behavior works
- just like the shuffle options are.
Would it be mutually exclusive from the shuffle options then? I could see "Shuffle by song" and "Stop playback between songs" as being used together, much like "Shuffle by song" and "Repeat All".
] [Thread Prev