Re: [Banshee-List] HELP: Codec support question.

To get different rip formats in banshee, I had to configure them in "Audio CD Extractor" (i.e., Sound Juicer). Go to the preferences dialog, then click "Edit Profiles" in the lower right part of the dialog. You can add or remove them - once I opened up this window and futzed around with some of the entries, they all showed up in banshee.

cheers,
Derek

darius.regnier wrote:

Hyperair wrote:
Well, Banshee uses Taglib to get metadata, and Gstreamer to play them.
What's the error you get
anyway? And are those WMA files DRM'd?

Sorry, I guess I worded my question wrong. I'm trying to import an Audio CD.
Under Preferences > Audio CD, I am missing a lot of file types that are said
to be supported. (I'm beginning to think this is a bug, maybe I should
report it?)