[Banshee-List] HELP: Codec support question.

I have Banshee and every single gstreamer plugin I could find (except the
documentation and debug packages), and yet I can only import files as
1) Vorbis
2) LAME MP3
3) FLAC
4) WavPack
5) WaveForm PCM

the problem is on the user guide it says you can import as wma, aac, etc. if
you have the right gstreamer plugin, and I have all of them, yet I cant
import any of these.
I'm running x64 Ubuntu Intrepid Alpha 3.
Any help would be appreciated thank you.