Re: [Banshee-List] HELP: Codec support question.

Hyperair wrote:
> Well, Banshee uses Taglib to get metadata, and Gstreamer to play them.
> What's the error you get
> anyway? And are those WMA files DRM'd?

Sorry, I guess I worded my question wrong. I'm trying to import an Audio CD.
Under Preferences > Audio CD, I am missing a lot of file types that are said
to be supported. (I'm beginning to think this is a bug, maybe I should
report it?)
Sent from the Banshee mailing list archive at