[Banshee-List] moving from sled to suse - mp3 and aac support

First of all I'd just like to say that banshee is a
brilliant music player. There are others which have
features I miss in banshee but they also suffer from
being bloatware. Banshee seems to be doing it right.

Anyway, strait to the point. I originally chose SLED
10 as my distro because it seemed to be the most
polished distro available. Now OpenSuSE seems to be
the best choice as it has the sleek interface of SLED
and also has the advantage of more frequent software
updates. My only question is concerning mp3 and aac
support. If I install OpenSuSE how would I go about
getting mp3 and aac support into banshee? I know Helix
is open-source. Does it support mp3 and aac out of the box?