Re: [Banshee-List] I-pod connection

Hello everyone,

This is ok, otherwise it would have added Your iPod twice. Mine
storage_serial... doesn't get added, while volume_uuid does.

I don't know about the ipod-sharp debugging...

You probably need more testing and output to be able to solve this one.
The reported problems were solved, after I plugged my ipod to the windows machine of my wife once. Since then I can drag&drop songs and synchronize with banshee.

This probably doesn't help to further investigate the problem and see if there is anything what should be changed but it solved my immediate problem and I can use my new ipod :)

Thanks for everyone who gave support.
Best regards
            Micha