Re: [Banshee-List] upgrading to banshee-0.13

I noticed that too, yeah... I guess it was just using a different config directory. But no, it didn't improve the playback problem, it still crashed on playback.

I emerged banshee and mono with debug as well, but no console output was useful when I ran banshee --debug.

I'm sure that when I start hacking into banshee a bit more I'll find something.

~/Chris