Re: [Banshee-List] upgrading to banshee-0.13

I did practically every re-install, as well as revdep-rebuild, etc. Eventually it also erased my banshee.db, but I had backed it up prior to upgrade thankfully.

I went back to banshee-0.12.1, which I have no problems with at all.

Strange in any event :P

~/Chris