Re: [Banshee-List] Status of later generation iPods.

Currently, banshee doesn't differentiate podcasts or audiobooks from
any other audio when creating the iPod database. It would also have
probably not paid attention to the ones you already had when wiping
out the database, but I'm not sure about that part. I bet the files
are still on the device, but the database doesn't know it.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen