[Banshee-List] Status of later generation iPods.

   Hi,

   I have a 30 gig White video iPod (week 38 to be exact).

   I grabbed what was in svn and built banshee and then performed a sync of only recent manual modifications.  Those modifications were  a few downloaded podcasts.

   After the sync, all my podcasts on the iPod were gone. The new podcasts were there, but not in the podcast directory but instead in the main music directory of the iPod.

   None of the artwork and chapters in the podcast were transfered.

   The libipoddevice was with whataver is stable in Feisty.

   I'll glady produce any more required information.

   Thanks

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke shampoo ca
http://www.shampoo.ca