Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't recognize Internet connection

Try to disable your network interfaces and restart your computer. I know
it sounds wierd, but I got network-manager to work by doing just that. I
think network-manager needs to be the one starting the interfaces for it
to work properly.

cheers
Markus