Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Plugin creation

I have put up the code on my SVN server at
http://www.harnishmotorsport.com/BansheeLockPauseSVN

I am starting out on learning C# so there are probably a bunch of
mistakes so far.

Right now there are two things I need to figure out/do.  I need to get
DBus usable (learning C#) and I need to get the DBUS filter and handler
setup (learning DBUS-sharp and C#).

As I get time to keep working on this I will try and get on IRC.

Joe