Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashing constantly

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 21:09 -0400, Greg Johnston wrote:
> I'm re-emerging Mono to see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't,
> I'll enter a Gentoo bug. (Question: Should this go in the "Gentoo
> Linux" section?)

You can try re-emerging mono but i don't think it would help.
Yes file under Gentoo Linux section somebody will pick your bug
(bug-wranglers) and assign to the correct maintainer that will be me.

--
Gentoo Linux Developer
http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod