Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Plugin creation

> What I am working on is a plugin that listens for you locking your desktop
> and automatically pausing your player and when you unlock it automatically
> resume play.
Cool!

> I am fairly new to C# and especially DBUS-sharp so I am hoping someone will
> point me in the right direction on how to use dbus-sharp to watch for signals
> and possibly some pointers for writing plugins.
Well first you have to realize that banshee uses the new managed dbus. If you
have a look at the examples shipping with managed dbus, you will quickly find
how to do the signal handling. Provided gnome-screensaver or whatever supports
this, it's quite easy to do.

Cheers,
-Michi

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130